Hey this is my bedroom! I just finished painting the walls. I think it looks pretty rad. :)
I’d love to hear what you think
Tommy Hilfiger’s bedroom in his Miami home
droppedfromjupiter said: Hey! I'm moving to a brand new house. My room will be 5m x 6m or so. I want it to be stylish, bright, luxury.. But I'm not sure if just black and white (perhaps silver), or if I want something modern. Have any ideas? of course, I won't copy 'cause I want me own, as you see I'm really confuse in what I'd like. Thanks x -17, girl
I do recommend exploring the possibilities of:
- a large gilt mirror leaned against a wall, with a baroque frame OR..
- a vanity table and small chair with a beautiful mirror… the chair may be backless and of wire construction, the table must something marvelously small and opulent, as a celebration of femininity… it must be a statement piece… perhaps of chrome or white construction… something like this or this or perhaps this
- now is the hour for black and white artworks, particularly in this moment…
- a high pile rug in white. like this . the fabulous blending (in the photo) of the lambskin rug on the floor and lambskin blanket on the bed is something to: note for future reference; and appreciate for its design genius. this may be one of the most fabulous bedrooms i have ever seen in my entire life. bravo to hilfiger and to his designers.
- do not fear dropping dramatic moments of color. note this as you wish.
- how large are the windows? make a great attempt to make the room feel like an other-worldly dream space in every sense… curtains need to be hung at the eve of the wall and ceiling, coming all the way to the floor, like a waterfall, material of sheer, satin, opaque…
- it will be comfortable first and foremost.
- this is urgent, this is vital: start with basics and move out from there. do keep the color scheme bright and elegant - please, i beg of you, avoid black.
The living room/bedroom look is very in. Incorporate living room elements into your rooms. This is what the people enjoy.
hellogetoutofmylife said: I have a normal sized bedroom and right now the main colors are black, white, and purple. I want to have a girly but classy room while it still looking kinda young considering I'm a teenager. Any suggestions for change or wall color?
i seriously suggest having any traces of black removed at once. the white and purple is classy and youthful
please consider the power of silver: be it silver fox fur rug, silver metallic paint, balanced with white and grey embroidery. capitalize on the circular energy of doilies and spheres. this can give an opulent, marvelously excessive feeling to a room.
takemetomyparadiseinmydreams said: Hey,Id painted all my walls white and all my furniture is white,I have no painting/ art up and I was wondering what colour to choose,as I want it something classy, I would love your help please! Could you also suggest which things (of the chosen colour) I should buy (e.g. Bed spread, lamp) if you get me? Thank you very much🙌
the art needs to be very beautiful and communicative of your essence… whatever that may be… minimal and poignant or ancient and classical or anything… but the only thing suitable is something that can be framed, please, nothing pasted in a terribly disheveled manner, this is so popular today. your white elegance should usher in modern prints, explore artsy.net, and purchase either originals or prints. but do not overload the delightful white elegance of this space. the bed spread should be white or pull the brilliant colors from your art. allow chrome accents or brush aluminum to accent… even gold if you feel it is representative.
A low bed can give a very marvelous downward energy